Thursday, May 3, 2007

Where to go.

As you can see form my very first post, I will have one week at the end of the trip for a "pleasure trip" It's my understanding that I will get to go anywhere in China I want to go. I don't know if anyone will be going with me but I'm willing to bet I'll be on my own.

Either way, I've pretty much decided on Beijing. Mainly because ever since I was a little kid I have made it a life goal of mine to walk a mile along the Great Wall. But also because I'm not sure of any otehr interesting places to go in China.

So I've been looking at places to stay. I browsed through the TripUp website and came across a positive review for the Leo Hostel near Tienemen Square in Beijing. I figure I wont have very much money and I wont know anyone so this would probably be the best bet, I'll get to meet other travelers, stay for cheap, and they have bike rentals and guided tours available. Sounds like a winner 'cause it only costs $8 a night.

anywaay, click on the picture below for the Hostel's website to learn more.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: